Mind = Blown. Well, what else would you expect ? We all know the iPad1 debacle and moreover, the iPhone 4 is still not launched in India. But OnlyGizmos reports that they have got strong info that the Apple iPad 2 may launch soon in India, by as early as next week, priced at Rs. 27,900 for the basic 16GB WiFi. And Rs.44,900 for the top end 64 GB 3G/WiFi model.
News comes after COO Tim Cook had said, the iPad 2 is launching to another set of 13 countries that weren’t announced at the keynote and surprise ! India is in the list. Finally, Apple making up for the lost opportunity in the iPad1 and the iPhone 4. Let’s see how it goes. Seems it will go sale through the premium resellers like Reliance iStore, iMagine store.. etc.
Source via FoneArena
2... iPad 2...
The iPad 2 was launched today amidst all the rumors and hype that naturally surrounds any Apple product.
Key takeaways from the launch :
- 33% Slimmer iPad with cameras(same as iPod 4) and comes in two monochromatic colors (but u can buy colorful smartcovers).
- iOS 4.3 launched with cool apps like GarageBand and iMovie that capitalize on the big screen real estate and the new hardware.
- Talking of new hardware,iPad 2 has Apple A5 ( dual core with 3x processing and 9x graphics performance over A4 )
- Same prices as earlier iPad
- Has HDMI mirroring support through adapter ( 39 $ )
- 10 hours of battery life just like the original iPad
Overall the iPad 2 is a huge iPod touch 4 with A5.
And the other exciting news, good old Steve Jobs is back and is looking in good condition. Rumors have been squashed then 🙂 Here’s a re-assuring snap from Engadget
More Apple iPad 2 specs here , Launches on March 11 in major markets and 25th in other markets.
If you think i missed any key takeaways, let me know in the comments section below.