A New mid range cheap Symbian^1 device has been launched.
And conforming to the weird naming convention of Nokia nowadaya, it is aptly called C5-03. Arent they worried of confusing the consumers. Anyway, lets get to the phone.
Here are some images :
So, as you can see it looks stunning for a low/mid-range phone.Lets see whats under the hood :
Well , lets consider this device , a brother of the 5800, but with 5 Megapixel camera and a 600 Mhz processor, rest of the features are same as 5800.
The major surprise is the inclusion of a 600 Mhz processor in this phone which may make this phone a bit snappier.But the Deal breaker is Symbian^1. As for product placement, S^1 seems reasonable since s^3 demands costlier hardware, but in my honest opinion, Nokia should make this the last smartphone running S^1, and make all the other upcoming cheap models either s^3 or make them s40 touch n type.
Here’s the launch video from Nokia Conversations :
- 105.8 x 51 x 13.8 mm in dimensions (65cc volume), 93g in weight; slab touchscreen bar form factor with two tone colour design.
- 3.2 inch screen resistive touchscreen; 640 x 360 pixels resolution (nHD)
5.0 megapixel camera (no flash); video recording at 640 x 352 resolution and 15 frames per second.
- Integrated A-GPS and compass
3.5 mm AV connector, stereo FM radio (with RDS), Bluetooth 2.0, micro USB
- BL-4U (1000mAh) Li-Ion battery – charging via USB or 2mm power port
- Quad band GSM and tri-band WCDMA (900/1900/2100 Mhz) with HSDPA (10.2 Mbps) and HSUPA (2 Mbps).
- 40MB of internal memory, and microSD card slot,
- 600 Mhz, Single CPU, ARM 11 processor and 128 MB of RAM
Initially available in four colours: Graphite Black, Lime Green, Petrol Blue, Aluminum Grey
- Included in the box: Nokia C5-03, Nokia 2GB microSD Card (MU-37), Nokia Connectivity Cable (CA-101D), Nokia Stereo Headset (WH-102), Nokia High Efficiency Charger (AC-8), Nokia Battery (BL-4U), and User guide