The Canadian Business smartphone behemoth, Research in Motion, the maker of the Blackberry devices ha s announced a direct competition to the apple ipad, as you know has created and widely opened a new premium market for internet tablets. Now, the Blackberry makers have successfully carved up a tablet for this niche market. Its called the Playbook.
- GTA V gets teased ! It's San Andreas again wp.me/p13Fg3-vy 8 years ago
- Top 5 multiplayer genres for a smartphone gamer wp.me/p13Fg3-va 8 years ago
- Hey @Nokia, there's a new kid on the block wp.me/p13Fg3-v4 8 years ago
- Vodafone 555 Blue Facebook phone - Review part 1 - hardware wp.me/p13Fg3-uQ 8 years ago
- Steve Jobs is dead :-( wp.me/p13Fg3-uA 8 years ago
2011 Amd Android Angry birds Apple Apple iPad ASUS Belle Beta BH 905i Blackberry Camera Chennai China coming soon Confirmed Demo download Engadget Event Froyo Gadgetbuff Gallery Games GIngerbread google HD Honeycomb Hong kong How to Hp HTC India iOS ipad iphone iPod touch Launch Launched leak LTE Mac OS X Mango Microsoft motorola New Nexus S Nokia Nokia C7 Nokia E7 Nokia N8 nokia world 2010 Nvidia Playbook Price QT Review RIM Rumor Rumors Samsung Sony Ericsson Symbian Symbian Anna symbian^3 Tablet TAT UI Unboxing Update Video WebOS Windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 7